Jr, Camp Permission To Skate, News (Ingersoll & District Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 08, 2023 | IDMHA | 87 views
Jr, Camp Permission To Skate
Any player wanting to attend a Jr. Camp/Tryout must get a Permission To Skate for each Jr. team they are trying out for.  48 hours notice is needed to get the PTS.

If you have any questions or need the PTS please contact JoAnn [email protected] and be sure to let her know what center you are looking for.


Searles Motor Products
348 Harris Street, Ingersoll, ON N5C3J8 Phone: (519) 485-0720 Fax: (519) 485-1434 E-Mail: [email protected]
Family owned and operated, proudly serving customers for over 40 years. We provide complete tire and auto service by friendly qualified technicians! Most up to date equipment: * Road Force Balancer * Custom Wheel Changer * Nitrogen Tire Fill
Tremblett's Your Independent Grocer
273 King Street West, Ingersoll, ON N5C 2K9 519-425-4406 Manager: Robert Tremblett